Release notes for version 2010.1 of Sage FAS Asset Accounting and Asset Inventory. For current SupportPlus members only.
FAS Asset Accounting
- Tax Law Updates: Updated Tax Forms for 2009; Updated Tax Limites for Section 179 and luxury auto limits; Updated Sec 179 Limites for Qualified Disaster Zone Property; Expiration of Tax Provisions [currently, several bonus depreciation provisions have not been extended for 2010, but pending legislation may change that].
- Updated Audit Advisor for assets less than 100% business use.
- View Disposed Assets for a Limited Date Range. Yay!
- New Column on the Tax Expense Report.
- Windows 7 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Compatibility for all Sage FAS solutions.
- This release will ship on DVD instead of CD-ROMs!
Sage FAS Asset Inventory
- Support Ending for Palm OS Readers with the Asset Inventory solution. The release of v2010.1 will be the last release supporting Palm OS bar code readers.
For additional information and the full white paper on these updates, please contact us at (877) 824-6834 or visit us online to obtain your copy at: http://www.fixedassetexperts.com/FAS-white-paper-request.html.